|Material||Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride|
About this item
- PRINCE CPVC PIPES SDR Hot and Cold water distribution in residential and public projects
- Carrying drinking water and food liquids.
- Water and Waste Water treatment systems
- Industrial use for transportation of chemical and hot corrosive fluids, which includes a wide variety of inorganic acids, bases used in chemical processing.
- Use in Industries like metal finishing, plating and treatment, pulp and paper, air pollution control, mining, aerospace, textile, food and beverage processing, fine sprinkler piping and municipal projects.
- Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) is a thermoplastic pipe and fitting material made with CPVC compounds meeting the requirements of ASTM Class 23447 as defined in ASTM Specification D1784. CPVC applications are for potable water distribution, corrosive fluid handling in industry, and fire suppression systems.PRINCE CPVC PIPES SDR
CPVC piping systems are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Provide long service life
- Easy to install and handle
- Corrosion resistant
- Cost effective
- Widely accepted by codes PRINCE CPVC PIPES SDR
Industrial CPVC pipe is manufactured by extrusion in sizes from ¼” to 12″ diameter to Sch 40, Sch 80, and SDR (Standard Dimension Ratio) dimensions.
CPVC pipe for plumbing systems is manufactured by extrusion in sizes ¼” through 2″ copper tube size (CTS) dimensions. The CTS plumbing products are made to copper tube outside diameter dimensions, in accordance with ASTM D2846 specifications, and have an SDR 11 wall thickness. The pressure ratings of the CTS SDR 11 systems are 400 psi (pounds per square inch) at 73 F and 100 psi at 180°F. CPVC plumbing pipe is sold in both straight lengths and (in small diameters) coils.
- CPVC piping which is suitable for hot and cold water distribution has a 400 psi pressure rating at room temperature, and a 100 psi pressure rating at 180°F.
CPVC materials are resistant to many everyday household chemicals.PRINCE CPVC PIPES SDR
Since CPVC materials do not support combustion, they cannot burn without an external fuel source. This property makes CPVC pipe an attractive alternative to steel and copper pipe for fire sprinkler applications. CPVC fire sprinkler piping systems are approved for light hazard applications and for use in single and multifamily dwellings. Installation shall be in accordance with the NFPA Section 13, 13D, and 13R.
There are no reviews yet.